- [GALLERY] 35 Direct Marketing Statistics for 2018 – 2019
An audience favorite, this is our list of the latest direct mail stats that show why direct mail is still the best medium for cutting through the clutter and getting your marketing message directly in the hands of your customers.
- 5 Ways to Use Psychology for Marketing Advantage
This post shows why marketing is the art of drawing in customers and making them want to buy your product or service. Far too often, people neglect the science that goes into this process!
- Casino Marketing: Maximize Player Participation
This piece focuses on maximizing player participation and recommends leveraging a trigger marketing program using the information that is collected when player numbers are assigned to patrons.
- 10 Takeaways From a Month’s Worth of Conferences
This post was written by Allison Jensen, Marketing Manager at Compu-Mail as a recap of her time at the YNPN Leaders Institute, INBOUND 2019, and fall NEMOA Summit.
- 3 Techniques for Building a Better Donor Mailing List
In this post, we dive into building your donor mailing list with certain elements in mind that allow you to shape your list into a strong and actionable file.
- Spring Cleaning Checklist: Database Marketing Edition
Here, we give advice for when spring arrives around “spring cleaning” your home or office. We also suggest that this is a great time to consider spring cleaning your data.
- Omnichannel Marketing for Nonprofit Fundraisers
Here, we discuss why the case for omnichannel fundraising is as simple as acknowledging how fragmented channel preferences have become.
- Using Trigger Marketing to Increase Response Rates
In this post, we cover how your strategies as a marketer are heavily laced with purpose; each message is aimed toward a specific goal. To be able to define those goals more accurately is the key to communicating even more effectively.
- Casino Marketing: Behavior-Based Offers
This post focuses on casinos with multiple locations and lines of business—often including gaming, online gaming, restaurants, stores, hotels, golf courses and more—and suggests that casino marketing lends itself perfectly to a triggered marketing solution.
- In Defense of Print and its Alliance with Digital
Digital and print are often considered enemies. This article covers how they can actually work together to increase response.